15 September 2011

Felt Gingerbread House



Ta dah!  Here it is and i'm really pleased with it and hope you enjoy making lots of them in all sorts of colours and themes.

I have called it a Gingerbread House but really you can make it into a Beach Hut or Country Cottage - whatever takes your fancy.

If you make some please send me some photos so I can have a look and i'll put them up on the blog gallery if you would be happy for me to do so.

Use the tag #karenwiederholddesigns on Instagram and Facebook.












Here's the template.  Make sure to print it so that it fills an A4 size sheet of paper.


Please enjoy these projects but remember the projects and templates published here are for personal non-commercial use.  Please email me if you would like to use the projects for fundraising or teaching classes.

No comments: